Date updated Transparency Seal with all requirements: December 30, 2020
National Budget Circular 542, issued by the Department of Budget and Management on August 29, 2012, reiterates compliance with Section 93 of the General Appropriations Act of FY2012. Section 93 is the Transparency Seal provision, to wit:
Section 93. Transparency Seal.
To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.
DAVAO DEL SUR STATE COLLEGE TRANSPARENCY SEAL COMPLIANCE TO GOOD GOVERNANCE CONDITION
- The agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information
- Annual Report
- Statement of Allotment, Obligation and Balances
- Financial Statement
- Accomplishment Report
- Physical Plan
- Financial Report of Operation
- Financial Accountability Reports
- Financial Plan
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation
- Annual Procurement Plan, Contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants
- QMS Certification of at least one core process by an International Certifying Body (ICB)
- DSSC PBB Ranking System of Delivery Units and Individuals
- Performance Based Bonus Committee
- MARC 2021
- The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures
- The Final People's Freedom to Information (FOI) Manual